Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pauline from Vimby interviews Weekend Warriors-Womens Streetbrand



I took my time this weekend to interview some of the newest emerging womens streetwear brand out there. We all know the fella's got their shit on lock, but now my ladies need to show 'em what we got....


Pauline: What types of women rock Weekend Warrior?

Bri: Any type of woman. Even though we’re all different in so many ways from each-other every woman has something in common. just the everyday woman that works hard during the week and knows how to kick back and enjoy herself on the weekends.

Desi: All types women. Women of different shapes, sizes, colors, past experiences, morals, personal triumphs, or downfalls.

Pauline: What’s playing in your iPod’s right now? Are there any music artists female or male, that influence your every day lifestyles?

Desi: At this very moment… I have the Blueprint 2: The Curse Rotating. Music influences everything I do; in order to function I NEED music. Esthero, Jay-Z, Diz Gibran, Amy Winehouse, Fiona Apple and Portishead to name a few.

Bri: Music is my life! But I’m a big Jay-Z fan. All his albums are on my iTouch. Nas, Diz Gibran, Pac Div, Common, Erykah Badu [you better call tyrone!], Lil Kim, Joe Budden is the man, Shyne, Beyonce when I’m feeling all independent, I could go on for days. While I’m typing right now Ihave T.I. rotating. His TI vs TIP album. That’s whatI listen to when I’m feeling a little hostile, haha. There’s this kid Fashawn out of Fresno who’s really caught my ear lately as well.


Read more by clicking HERE

Visit the Weekend Warriors Myspace Page at Myspace.com/weekendwarriorsclothing
Don’t forget the Official Weekend Warriors blog at Blog.weekendwarriorsclothing.com/

No comments:

Blog Archive